You might want to have moderators who ACTUALLY frequent the site!

Have a suggestion? Post it here!
WoodenSaucer
Reactions:

Re: You might want to have moderators who ACTUALLY frequent the site!

Post by WoodenSaucer » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:17 am

Nicholas wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:29 pm
And btw. Your definition of "vulnerable" has been very different from mine. I could have handled things better,, true, however, you seem to think it would be perfectly fine to hypothetically post here about what you've done at a strip club but because you were raised in the exact same environment as me growing up anything "not the norm" even if it is good makes you think someone is "being vulnerable".
Wut? No, what I think is fine is coming on a gaming forum to talk about games and shoot the breeze.

WoodenSaucer
Reactions:

Post by WoodenSaucer » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:19 am

Nicholas wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:29 pm
Btw Tommy uses his real first name, and Kyle...so did Drew...and Rob...and Amanda

And the OTHER Nick.

I am sure I am not a new scientific discovery over here :D
What I said wasn't just about using your first name. It was about the fact that you said you were switching to that for your user name because you wanted to be more vulnerable with us. You're probably safe with the majority of us, but you're never really completely safe doing that anywhere on the net.

Nicholas
Reactions:

Post by Nicholas » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:38 am

WoodenSaucer wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:19 am
Nicholas wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:29 pm
Btw Tommy uses his real first name, and Kyle...so did Drew...and Rob...and Amanda

And the OTHER Nick.

I am sure I am not a new scientific discovery over here :D
What I said wasn't just about using your first name. It was about the fact that you said you were switching to that for your user name because you wanted to be more vulnerable with us. You're probably safe with the majority of us, but you're never really completely safe doing that anywhere on the net.
Real first names do not matter at all at the end of the day. You are still anonymous unless you do first, middle, and last name, give your home address, the last 4 digits of social secuirity number, your blood type. Besides I could be named after some character like that Nathan Drake leaker guy :D

I did it to prove I am not an anonymous troll and I wanted to drop usernames associated with my worst actions, although I am completely anonymous at the end of the day lots of Nicks in the world as Nick666 shown.

WoodenSaucer
Reactions:

Post by WoodenSaucer » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:40 am

Nicholas wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:38 am
I did it to prove I am not an anonymous troll and I wanted to drop usernames associated with my worst actions, although I am completely anonymous at the end of the day lots of Nicks in the world as Nick666 shown.
That's an honorable reason.